Metro Rod Scotland an Read more [...]
Join an established, friendly domestic cleaning business with territories available nationwide!
- Do you want to take control of your future?
- Are you willing to work alongside a committed franchisor who will endow you with his knowledge?
- Do you seek an opportunity to supplement your income for the finer things in life?
- Do you have the willpower and tenacity to overcome adversity?
- Are you willing to learn new skills and gain insight into a dynamic, fast-moving industry?
If so, then Domestique could be the franchise business you’ve been looking for!
Who are Domestique?
Established in 2005, Domestique is a residential domestic cleaning business, which due to popular demand for its services, began offering franchising partnerships in 2010. The franchise model mirrored our tried and tested methodology from previous years which lends itself to being replicable. Our inaugurating principals throughout the franchise launch were to ensure support was readily available, consistent and above all, reinforced brand standards.
Demand for domestic cleaning services shows no sign of slowing. Many people of all ages are turning to domestic cleaners to get back quality time that is lost be it having long working hours, having a demanding family life, or just not being physically able to cope with the domestic house work and its associated tasks.
This franchise business model is both proven and successful so why not be a part of a growing team and start looking forward and making your own future plans
What does the franchise consist of?
- 6 month Google Adwords paid by us
- Low management flat fee
- Your local exclusive territory
- All calls and messages handled by our head office call centre
- Training and use of custom-built Management Information System
- Intensive training on managing and building a successful residential cleaning business
- Ongoing support via telephone, system or in person from our head office
- Access to, and use of, Domestique documentation
- Dedicated franchisee website area and forum
- Bi-yearly franchisee meetings
- The license to trade under the Domestique brand name
- No additional pay out for vehicle, premises or equipment
The reasons why we chose Domestique were: a low set up fee and start-up costs, low franchise fees, the quality support tools (CRM & Website) call centre and confidence in the Franchisor. Paul & Karen are always very helpful and full of enthusiasm for us to succeed. They are always at the end of the phone if we need them. Also help and advice is available from fellow franchisees on the forum and because of this we have not had any problems or worries. – Caroline – Milton Keynes Franchisee
I am a franchisee of Domestique in the Aberdeen/Inverness territory. I have been trading for over 18 month now and have built the business up to a good monthly turnover whilst holding a full time job. I believe I can double or triple the business whilst still working full time and generate profits that would allow me to live a very comfortable lifestyle and good work/life balance – Munawar – Aberdeen Franchisee
Get in touch
If you would like to find out more about the Domestique franchise opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out the enquiry form below, and we will be in touch shortly.